Ingredients for 4 people:
8 carrots (middle size to small)
200 ml coconut cream
3 garlic cloves or alternative garlic powder
250 ml vegetable stock
1 little piece of ginger (2g)
1 hand full of pumkin seeds
3 tsp currypowder
1 tsp coriander, pepper
1/2 tsp salt, chillipowder
2 tsp olive oil
And how do i make this extremely delicious Soup?
1. Cut the carrots in little pieces and boil them for around 15 minutes
2. Cut the onions, the ginger and the garlic in little pieces and put it together with the olive oil in a pan (best will be a Wok). Let it in the pan for around 5 minutes and stir it sometimes.
3. Fill the boiled carrots inside the Wok together with the Stock and leave it on middle heat for around 15 minutes, stir it sometimes
4. Fill all the ingredients from the pan and the pumpkin seeds inside a blender. Mix it until it becomes a thick cream
5. Fill those cream back into the Wok (in case you don't have a Wok, just use a Pot now)
6. Fill the coconut milk inside as well and give it a little stir.
7. Put all the spices inside and give it another good stir
7. Leave it for round 2 minutes on low heat